Apache::ASP Access!

  • hinanaseeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hello!

      I've configured apache::asp.Now, i want to remove this facility from
      global settings and want to allocate it to only those hosts which
      request for it.How can i do that?

    • Warren Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
        hinanaseeb wrote:

        > i want to remove this facility from
        > global settings and want to allocate it to only those hosts which
        > request for it.How can i do that?

        The same way you'd make anything specific to just one virtual host: put
        it inside the <VirtualHost> block.

        If you want something stronger than that, for some reason, I suggest you
        start looking at virtualization.

        Neither of these subjects is on-topic here.