Re: Response->Debug and IIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 12:37 PM
      Mike Martinet wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me if $Response->Debug from Apache::ASP is implemented
      > in ActiveState Perl under IIS?

      Unlikely, as I specifically developed it for Apache::ASP.

      Please post all Apache::ASP specific questions to its mailing list,
      which you can get on at asp-subcribe@...

      You could always develop your own method/sub for this which
      calls $Response->Debug under mod_perl & does something else
      under IIS. Also, if there is some IIS/PerlScript method missing
      in Apache::ASP that you would like to use, please post your
      API request to the asp list.

      -- Josh