Re: asp host

  • D. L. Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      Warren, thanks for the response packed full of info. It makes for a good
      tutorial on how to get started, IMHO.

      > some names to demonstrate the variety out there: VPSLink, Linode, Web
      > Intellects, and Verio.

      Now this is a lesson to me. As many times as I've installed Apache,
      mod_perl, Apache::ASP, etc. on my boxes at home (Windows and Linux), I
      never even thought to go this route. DOH!

      I really like the thought of having that much control over the server.
      Then if it breaks, I can only blame myself (backup, backup, backup).