  • Richard Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Hi, I'm using Apache::ASP V2.59 with a wireless phone that sends
      'application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8' for the content-type
      header during a form post. This appears to be compliant with current HTTP
      standards but Apache::ASP doesn't accept it. In sub new {}, line 115 of
      Apache::ASP::Request.pm, I changed the following:

      if($headers_in->get('Content-Type') eq 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded')
      {

      if($headers_in->get('Content-Type') =~
      m|^application/x-www-form-urlencoded|) {

      which is consistent with the test for 'multipart/form-data' earlier in the
      same function, and that fixes the issue. Would it be possible to get that
      change put into Apache::ASP? Thx!

      .rw