Database Server?

  • Sadjied Idoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006

      Hi,

      Can Apache::ASP connect with MySQL? With what sort of database servers can it connect?

      Where can I find it? And how can I install it on Debian?

      Thank you.

      With Kind Regards,

      Sadjied Idoe

      Eigenaar

      Unlimited-Xs Webhosting & Web-Services

      Tel: 06-40846747 (Alleen tussen 8:00 & 19:00 bereikbaar. Geen gehoor, probeer dan later terug te bellen!)

      E-mail: sadjied.idoe@...

    • raptor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        it is not Apache::ASP responsibility to provide u with database conectivity,
        for this use either DBI (or Apache::DBI) directly or Class::DBI any other db-module u can find on CPAN.

        hth