Excluding Apahce::ASP from a directory?

  • Andrew Koebrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Howdy,

      I need to exclude a few directories from being interprented by
      Apach::ASP. Currently, I amsetting the handler in my http.conf file
      with a <Files? directive:
      PerlModule Apache::ASP

      <Files ~ (\.htm|\.inc)>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      PerlSetVar Global /home/httpd/html/inc
      PerlSetVar StateDir /tmp/asp
      PerlSetVar Debug 1
      PerlSetVar UniquePackages 1
      PerlSetVar RequestParams 1
      PerlSetVar RequestBinaryRead Off
      </Files>

      Is there any way to override this in a local .htaccess file? I have a
      client with an application that is using the <% tags for other purposes
      and Apache::ASP is attempting to interperate non-perl code.

      Thanks,

      Andrew