RE: APACHE::ASP Tutorial

  • Andrew Yu
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi,
      First of all, does your apache web server start? Have you checked the
      necessary apache log files, e.g error_log kept in the apache/logs directory
      ?
      Regards,
      Andrew

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
        Bruno Marcucci wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN
        > shows that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help
        > me?
        >
        > R,
        > Bruno Marcucci

        i saw your quote and so i got the information regarding your query on the
        net.
        Just check out the below url.it consist of step by step process of
        installation of asp in Apache.

        http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html

        Hope this will defianetly help you out.

        Thank you