Re: APACHE::ASP Tutorial

  • Bruno Marcucci
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
      Yep, I can.

      I saw all in txt files, like if you opened a text in the browser.
      Seeing all asp commands. My platform is Debian Linux - Sarge. I
      checked in CPAN shell and all seems to be installed.

      Thanks Bruno

      2005/11/29, Christopher Hicks <chicks@...>:
      > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
      > > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
      > > that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?
      >
      > What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
      > apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
      > If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.
      >
      > --
      > </chris>
      >
      > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:
      > > Music truly is the universal language.... and when our language exhibits
      > > such a frequent use of "profanity", which we really don't give a fuck
      > > about, so does our music.

    • Andrew Yu
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
        Hi,
        First of all, does your apache web server start? Have you checked the
        necessary apache log files, e.g error_log kept in the apache/logs directory
        ?
        Regards,
        Andrew

        I saw all in txt files, like if you opened a text in the browser.
        Seeing all asp commands. My platform is Debian Linux - Sarge. I
        checked in CPAN shell and all seems to be installed.

        Thanks Bruno

        2005/11/29, Christopher Hicks <chicks@...>:
        > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
        > > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
        > > that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?
        >
        > What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
        > apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
        > If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.
        >
        > --
        > </chris>
        >
        > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:
        > > Music truly is the universal language.... and when our language exhibits
        > > such a frequent use of "profanity", which we really don't give a fuck
        > > about, so does our music.

      • Dilipv
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
          Bruno Marcucci wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN
          > shows that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help
          > me?
          >
          > R,
          > Bruno Marcucci

          i saw your quote and so i got the information regarding your query on the
          net.
          Just check out the below url.it consist of step by step process of
          installation of asp in Apache.

          http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html

          Hope this will defianetly help you out.

          Thank you