APACHE::ASP Tutorial

  • Bruno Marcucci
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi,
      I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN
      shows that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help
      me?

      R,
      Bruno Marcucci

    • Christopher Hicks
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
        On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
        > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
        > that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?

        What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
        apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
        If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.

        --
        </chris>

        On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:
        > Music truly is the universal language.... and when our language exhibits
        > such a frequent use of "profanity", which we really don't give a fuck
        > about, so does our music.

      • Bruno Marcucci
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
          Yep, I can.

          I saw all in txt files, like if you opened a text in the browser.
          Seeing all asp commands. My platform is Debian Linux - Sarge. I
          checked in CPAN shell and all seems to be installed.

          Thanks Bruno

          2005/11/29, Christopher Hicks <chicks@...>:
          > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
          > > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
          > > that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?
          >
          > What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
          > apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
          > If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.
          >
          > --
          > </chris>
          >
          > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:
          > > Music truly is the universal language.... and when our language exhibits
          > > such a frequent use of "profanity", which we really don't give a fuck
          > > about, so does our music.

        • Andrew Yu
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
            Hi,
            First of all, does your apache web server start? Have you checked the
            necessary apache log files, e.g error_log kept in the apache/logs directory
            ?
            Regards,
            Andrew

            I saw all in txt files, like if you opened a text in the browser.
            Seeing all asp commands. My platform is Debian Linux - Sarge. I
            checked in CPAN shell and all seems to be installed.

            Thanks Bruno

            2005/11/29, Christopher Hicks <chicks@...>:
            > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bruno Marcucci wrote:
            > > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN shows
            > > that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help me?
            >
            > What sort of error messages are you seeing in your browser and in your
            > apache logs? What platform is this? What did you check that didn't work?
            > If you can try to answer that we might be able to help.
            >
            > --
            > </chris>
            >
            > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Thomas shared with Justice Radio in CoV:
            > > Music truly is the universal language.... and when our language exhibits
            > > such a frequent use of "profanity", which we really don't give a fuck
            > > about, so does our music.

          • Dilipv
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2008
              Bruno Marcucci wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I already did anything to try to install ASP into APACHE. In CPAN
              > shows that everything is installed, but nothing works. Can you help
              > me?
              >
              > R,
              > Bruno Marcucci

              i saw your quote and so i got the information regarding your query on the
              net.
              Just check out the below url.it consist of step by step process of
              installation of asp in Apache.

              http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html

              Hope this will defianetly help you out.

              Thank you