Cookieless Session Redirects not working

  • Philip_Pereira@e-s-p.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005

      Hey all,

      Is it possible to complete a cookieless Redirect, but still holding
      the current SessionID?

      from my global.asa file, I run this command from a sub:

       $Response->Redirect( $Server->URL('test.asp', { err => 2 }) );

      I call the sub at the start of an asp page

      What seems to be the problem is that it results in a new Session-id
      being created, which is not what I want - I want to keep the same
      session-id. Where am I going wrong?

      thanks

      Phil.