Re: Running the asp demo example files

  • Philip_Pereira@e-s-p.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005

      Hey all,

      Is it possible to complete a cookieless Redirect, but still holding the current SessionID?

      from my global.asa file, I run this command from a sub:

      $Response->Redirect( $Server->URL('test.asp', { err => 2 }) );

      I call the sub at the start of an asp page

      What seems to be the problem is that it results in a new Session-id being created, which is not what I want - I want to keep the same session-id. Where am I going wrong?

      thanks

      Phil.
    • Warren Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
        Andrew Yu wrote:
        > For the httpd.conf file I added these settings to the bottom of the
        > httpd.conf file

        I don't see that you changed the DirectoryIndex directive.

        Are you certain that mod_perl is working? Can you try a simple "Hello,
        world!" type program to prove it?