Apache::ASP::Extra problems

  • Stephen Hyde
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi, im trying to install apache::asp:extra on my server but I get the
      following error whenever I try to run the cpan install, any ideas how I can
      sort it out? The systems running centos 4

      cpan> install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra

      Starting to warm up server...........

      Server failed to start

      Running make test

      Can't test without successful make

      Running make install

      Make had returned bas status. Install seems impossible

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005
        Stephen Hyde wrote:
        > Hi, im trying to install apache::asp:extra on my server but I get the
        > following error whenever I try to run the cpan install, any ideas how I can
        > sort it out? The systems running centos 4
        >
        > cpan> install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra

        CPAN usually lets you do a "force install Apache::ASP::Extra"...

        the extra modules themselves probably have a test you need to get past.