Re: calling perl script from an asp page under apache

  • Cliff Rubin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2005
      These pages were originally built and run on IIS, then moved to a Linux
      Apache server. The ISP activated something that made the asp work, BUT, the
      function that sends an email doesn't wrok because that mail server is not on
      the apache server, thus, I'm wanting to write a snippet of code to use
      sendmail which is, SO can anyone help me in doing so?

      Thanks;
      Cliff

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2005
        If asp is working on an apache server doens't that mean it must have
        apache::asp?