Can´t get Apache::ASP to work

  • Marcos Camões Bourgeaiseau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 3:43 PM
      I have a apache-perl 1.3.33 running in a Debian 3.0 R2
      I installed the apache via apt-get install, and did the same for the
      libapache-mod-perl 1.29.0.3-6 and libapache-asp-perl 2.57-3.
      Unfortunatly, when I try to see a page that contains any ASP code, only
      the HTML part of page is shown. Whan I click in any Submit botton I get
      the error below.

      Method Not Allowed
      The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /formfill.asp.

      Apache/1.3.33 Server at gbpmail Port 80

      I tried also, to reinstall my system, and follow the instalations
      intructions using the CPAN as it is in apache-asp home-page, but when it
      came to the part "install Apache::ASP" it sais that the make command
      went succesefully, but that the test had a problem and that installation
      was impossible!

      Do anyone knows what is happening? Anybody has a better how-to to
      install an apache that servers ASP pages?

      Thanks for any help.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24 4:23 PM
        Marcos Camões Bourgeaiseau wrote:
        > I have a apache-perl 1.3.33 running in a Debian 3.0 R2
        > I installed the apache via apt-get install, and did the same for the
        > libapache-mod-perl 1.29.0.3-6 and libapache-asp-perl 2.57-3.
        > Unfortunatly, when I try to see a page that contains any ASP code, only
        > the HTML part of page is shown. Whan I click in any Submit botton I get
        > the error below.
        >

        > Method Not Allowed
        > The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /formfill.asp.

        Looks like this is an apache configuration issue.

        > Apache/1.3.33 Server at gbpmail Port 80
        >

        > I tried also, to reinstall my system, and follow the instalations
        > intructions using the CPAN as it is in apache-asp home-page, but when it
        > came to the part "install Apache::ASP" it sais that the make command
        > went succesefully, but that the test had a problem and that installation
        > was impossible!

        If you run into a problem with CPAN installation, you can do:

        cpan> force install Apache::ASP