IIS page post to apache

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      I have an Oracle server running on Apache and I am looking for a way
      to post the username from IIS to apache. I tried an active server
      page (ASP) running under IIS that POSTs a form variable but I haven't
      figured out how to make Oracle/Apache read the post. Anyone have any
      ideas?

      Thanks,
      Randy

    • Helmut
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
        Hi Randy,

        > I have an Oracle server running on Apache and I am looking for a way
        > to post the username from IIS to apache. I tried an active server
        > page (ASP) running under IIS that POSTs a form variable but I haven't
        > figured out how to make Oracle/Apache read the post. Anyone have any
        > ideas?

        If you are using Apache::ASP to receive the Post-Data (that's what i
        suppose)
        you can use

        my $username = $Request->Form ('INPUT_NAME');

        where INPUT_NAME is the name of the Form's input tag.

        Helmut