Re: Problems with configuration.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      checta2002 wrote:
      > Hello!
      > I need help trying to get Apache::ASP working with Apache 1.3
      > This is the errors I'm getting in the apache error log
      >

      > [Thu Nov 04 16:48:34 2004] [error] [asp] [1860] [error]
      > can't create group dir /tmp/asp: No such file or directory,
      > c:/Perl/site/lib/Apache/ASP/State.pm line 160

      StateDir must be set to a directory that is writable to
      your web server. So on linux, /tmp/asp is probably fine,
      assuming there is a /tmp, but since this is a windows server,
      then you need to create another directory for this purpose
      perhaps like c:/Temp/asp that is writable by the web server
      user account. ( might be system user if run as a service )
      and then set StateDir to that directory.

      Note that StateDir is to store state files $Session & $Application,
      if you don't need these objects, then you can set NoState 1.