RE: View contents of loaded global.asa

  • John Drago
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2004
      Some clarification on Perl's "use" semantics may be necessary.

      "use SomeModule;" expects to find "SomeModule.pm" on your disc in your @INC.
      If it can't find it, then you have a problem.

      You may want to re-read perlmod
      http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.4/pod/perlmod.html and take another look at
      perlfunc, especially "use"
      http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.4/pod/func/use.html

      GlobalPackage just makes your ASP pages all part of the same package, which
      you specify.

      -- John Drago