Re: Two Applications in one Root directory

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Quoting k_berov <k_berov@...>:

      > Hi boys!
      > Can somebody tell me is it possible to have two applications in one
      > root directory?
      > I think it is, but how to configure it?
      > Do I have to use .htacces files which overrides each other?
      > What happens with sessions?
      > I was frustrated by being thrown out when the site starts new sessions
      > and I am ina subdirectory which uses usernames and passwords.

      You likely need to use different .htaccess configs to define what you want the
      applications to be different by. If the global.asa is what you want to be
      different, then you need different Global settings. If $Session is what you
      want to be different, then you need different StateDir settings.

      Generally, you can have as many different applications as you want per server,
      but you need to define separate configs in .htaccess or httpd.conf.