Re: [Apache::ASP] Digest Number 487

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
      D B wrote:
      > Thanks for the quick response Josh. I took a much needed fishing trip
      > this weekend so im just getting back to this. I asked the creator of
      > this app if it has been run on Apache::ASP, and they just keep telling
      > me that they don't give support for free programs. So they arent going
      > to help on bit. Anyway, I have gotten this far. After finally calming
      > down i decided to try to put all the subs from PirinDN::PageFrame into
      > the files that are calling them, and now they are working fine. So that
      > tells me that this app is not calling PirinDN::PageFrame correctly, or
      > even at all. The rest of the "use"\'s its asking for are working
      > perfectly. Is there anything i can check as far as permissions or
      > anything in this file that would stop it from working?
      >
      > Anyway i got those subs moved and now i get this:
      > (this is where the app is trying to parse the first page of the app)
      >
      > Couldn't create file parser context for file
      > "dir/path/to/PageFrame.xslt": No such file or directory at
      > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0//i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/LibXML.pm
      > line 435. at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0//PirinDN/XSLT.pm line 131
      > Any ideas on this error?
      > once again i know its not much to work with, but its all i got as well.

      Well, you might try to find out where PageFrame.xslt is, and make sure
      that the path being executed by the LibXML load will work with that.
      You could do a chdir() to make that work later file call work if you
      don't want to move the xslt file, but you would want to chdir() back
      to &File::Basename::dirname($0) afterward to make sure script
      execution processes as normal, as Apache::ASP script execution
      often relies on this being true. $0 is the current script filename BTW.