$r->status() ?

  • Helmut Zeilinger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      i am confused about $r->status().
      When do i have to set this "manually" - if ever?
      I searched for documentations about this item, but i did not find a
      detailed explaination.

      My problem is, what's the difference between

      sub handler {
      ..
      $r->status(404);
      return (?);
      }

      and

      sub handler {
      ..
      return (HTTP_NOT_FOUND);
      }

      [? means that i don't know what to return]

      Regards

      Helmut

    • Dr. Helmut Zeilinger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        Sorry, i erroneously posted this to the asp list, but it rather should
        have been posted to the mod_perl list ..

        --On Saturday, May 01, 2004 09:12:39 +0200 Helmut Zeilinger <hz@...>