Apache::ASP Site Advertising

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hey,

      I put up some advertising on the http://www.apache-asp.org site to help
      generate some income for this project. If they are too much for you,
      please be aware that the non-advertising version of the site documentation
      is always built for you in the Apache::ASP distribution site/ directory,
      or of course there is always "perldoc Apache::ASP" which is essentially
      the same thing!

    • Peter Galbavy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
        Josh Chamas wrote:
        > I put up some advertising on the http://www.apache-asp.org site to
        > help generate some income for this project. If they are too much for
        > you, please be aware that the non-advertising version of the site
        > documentation is always built for you in the Apache::ASP distribution
        > site/ directory, or of course there is always "perldoc Apache::ASP"
        > which is essentially the same thing!

        Seems innocuous, and as long as you strictly control the "partner" then I
        certainly have no problems with this. We all need income. I know I do.

        Peter