Re: ASP on Redhat Virtual Server

  • Helmut Zeilinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hi Steve,

      did you do

      AddType text/html .asp ?

      (and set the executable bit of the asp-file)

      That's because the XBitHack on directive only works
      on files of the type text/html. (At least that's what the
      Apache manual says)

      Of course you could do the same
      with

      print readpipe ('ls');

      and so on.. (glob()..)

      Regards

      Helmut

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004
        No. I'm actually trying to do SSI in an html file.

        Steve Brown