RE: Emacs editor support

  • Chris Marschall
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      Can anyone tell me how to get the mmm-asp-perl.el file to work for syntax
      highlighting etc under Emacs.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,

      Chris.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
        Chris Marschall wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Can anyone tell me how to get the mmm-asp-perl.el file to work for syntax
        > highlighting etc under Emacs.

        It should be as easy as copying the text into your .emacs file, but this
        assumes that you already have mmm mode installed for emacs. For this see:

        http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/