Re: ASP on Virtual Red Hat Server

  • Steve Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Spencer,
      I think you have already received this, but I wanted to make sure you got it. The following is from an email from another member of the asp mail list:

      Note that its easy to recompile, without reinstalling, and easy to reinstall without
      stop/start the apache server, all of which need to be done correctly to get things
      to work. These are common mistakes people do when trying to install mod_perl.

      NodeWorks Link Checker http://www.nodeworks.com

      Steve Brown