mod_perl build is still bad

  • Steve Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004

      Spencer,

            I’m still getting all the same errors after you reinstalled mod_perl.

            The folks from the Apache ASP mail list recommended the following:

      “Your prior errors suggest that there is something pretty wrong with the default mod_perl / perl build on your system, so I would suggest rebuilding the apache / mod_perl combo against your new installed perl 5.8.x”

      Steve Brown