Re: The Freakiest thing...

  • Warren Young
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2004
      Josh Chamas wrote:

      > Better yet, if you have common subs that you want to share between
      > scripts, put them into the global.asa file,

      ...or put them into a Perl module, which you can place in the same
      directory with the global.asa file. Import the library with a 'use'
      statement at the top of global.asa. We have an Apache::ASP application
      with dozens of subroutines, all stored in pm files. The only code in
      the ASP files are the bits completely unique to that page's function.