Apache ASP based CMS, portal, or community oriented package??

  • Gregory Youngblood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2003
      I'm about to set up a new site for a club. I am in the process of writing a
      complete site for a different purpose, but it won't be ready for this club's
      site.

      I know there are plenty of community site systems such as slash, phpnuke,
      etc. for mod_perl and php, and was wondering if there was anything similar
      to Apache::ASP.

      Any suggestions or pointers?

      Thanks,
      Greg