Re: Virtual host

  • Stuart Johnston
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2003
      I'm not sure about Mandrake 8.2 but Mandrake 9.x uses a somewhat
      non-standard Apache setup. Mod_perl runs as a seperate process and is
      supposed to be proxied by the main Apache, if you have both installed.

      On my Mandrake 9.1 machine, I can access Apache-ASP (installed from the
      RPM) only by going directly to the mod_perl server at port 8200. Also,
      Mandrake uses several different config files and it can be hard to know
      what to put where.

      I'm sorry if I am telling you things you already know but I would be
      happy to try and help you figure this out if I can.

      Stuart Johnston