Error in counting.htm causes error in creating rpm

  • Johannes Woehler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
      Dear everyone,

      I created an rpm from Apache::ASP with cpan2rpm. Unfortunately, this rpm
      has a dependency to /usr/bin/asp-perl-exe, which does not exists. The
      reason for this dependency is the file /site/eg/counting.htm, which has
      written in the first line:
      "#!/usr/bin/asp-perl-exe"
      I think, this is an error and should look like "#!/usr/bin/asp-perl"
      instead.

      It would be great, if this would be fixed in the future.

      Thanks and greets,
      jo

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
        Johannes Woehler wrote:
        > Dear everyone,
        >
        > I created an rpm from Apache::ASP with cpan2rpm. Unfortunately, this rpm
        > has a dependency to /usr/bin/asp-perl-exe, which does not exists. The
        > reason for this dependency is the file /site/eg/counting.htm, which has
        > written in the first line:
        > "#!/usr/bin/asp-perl-exe"
        > I think, this is an error and should look like "#!/usr/bin/asp-perl"
        > instead.
        >
        > It would be great, if this would be fixed in the future.

        Sorry about that. I was experimenting with compiling the asp-perl script
        to an executable using various means, like B::C & PAR, and left that
        in by accident. I will have that fixed for future releases.