Little problem with sessions.

  • Sergio Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Hello there.

      I'm experiencing some problems with some pages with sessions (maybe is the
      way I programmed it). My startup page (index.asp) asks for a login/password
      pair validated with a mysql DB. Sometimes when I do in the internal pages a

      $Session->Abandon();
      $Response->Redirect("index.asp");

      and try to start all over again from the index.asp, the l/p pair is not do
      validated. I looked into the debug log and I didn't find any validation hit
      when I receive the "no such user" response from the startup page.

      I think it is a caching issue, but I don't know how to fix it.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks