(perhaps you forgot to load "xyz")

  • hammerblau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hello together,

      ich have written a library that called _lib_database.inc

      I have include this lib with :
      <!--#include file=_lib_database.inc-->

      It seems to be ok . But unfortunately after 10 or x times i have
      refreshed this site. I get this error :
      Can't locate object method "prepare" via package "dbcon"
      (perhaps you forgot to load "dbcon")

      In my Source i do this:
      $dbs2 = dbcon->prepare("SELECT * FROM xyx WHERE ID_xy=".$ID_xyx);

      Have anybody an idea how to fix this error ?

      Here is the source for dbcon in the .inc File

      sub dbcon
      {
      my $res = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:host=localhost;database=xyz",
      "userxyz","passxyz",
      {PrintError => 0, RaiseError => 1});
      return($res);
      }