To make asp files running... What should be done ?

  • guttalbhag
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      Iam trying to run asp scripts in Linux platform..

      Iam using Apache server with Apache-Asp engine to run asp scripts..

      I changed the httpd.conf file & included these directives...

      <Directory /home/intranet/www/html/timesheet/timesheet>
      Options FollowSymLinks
      AllowOverride All
      </Directory>

      <Files ~ "^\.asp">
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      PerlSetVar Global /home/intranet/www/html/timesheet/timesheet/.
      PerlSetVar StateDir /tmp/asp
      </Files>

      Now i restarted the server & tried to run asp scripts again...

      But the browser is returning the code instead of executing it...

      Plz give me some solutions so as to make asp files running...

      regards
      bhargavi

    • Dr. Helmut Zeilinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        Hi bhargavi,

        just an idea - does

        <Files ~ ".*\.asp">

        or

        <FilesMatch ".*\.asp">

        work?

        Helmut

        --On Wednesday, July 02, 2003 06:50:53 +0000 guttalbhag