Re: Standalone CGI Mode in win32 problem

  • francesco_pasqualini
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
      Hi Joshua,
      the problems persist in apache-asp Standalone CGI Mode in win32.
      The problems are visible (after a simple installation) running the
      examples shipped with the apache-asp package:
      - site/eg/form.asp (output truncated)
      - site/eg/cgi.htm (infinite wait submitting the form)

      As you request, I checked the content-length and it is correct:

      #lwp-request -ed http://192.168.0.40/aspcgi/eg/form.asp
      Cache-Control: private
      Connection: close
      Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:40:22 GMT
      Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Win32)

      lwp-request http://192.168.0.40/aspcgi/eg/form.asp | wc

      Sorry, for the delay
      thank's

      Francesco Pasqualini

      > Francesco Pasqualini wrote:
      > > hi,
      > > I need the Standalone CGI Mode in win32 (NT/win2000) (apache 1.3)
      > > There are two main problems
      > >
      > > - It seem that there is a problem in the POST method: the
      application
      > > does not respond (infinite loop). This is visible trying the
      example
      > > http://127.0.0.1/aspcgi/eg/cgi.htm
      > >
      > > - All the examples output are truncated (a few bytes at the end of
      > > the html output are missed)
      > >

      > This kind of problem is often because of an incorrect Content-
      Length header
      > that is set, so that the browser artificially truncates the
      output. It would
      > be interesting to see the output of running this from a unix
      command line
      > if you have this available:
      >
      > ]# lwp-request -ed http://127.0.0.1/aspcgi/eg/application.asp
      > Cache-Control: private
      > Connection: close
      > Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:35:07 GMT
      > Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.26 mod_ssl/2.8.10
      OpenSSL/0.9.6g