Help with Form.

  • KUNAL PAREKH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      I am developing a Web site using Apache::ASP module.

      I would like to know the best way to design a Form.

      As Apache::ASP is Server-Side and I cannot integrate
      JavaScript into it.

      Please suggest the best way to design the form where
      in I can verify/validate every field filled in by the
      user. I would like to do it when the user hits the
      Submit button and would like to move on to the next
      page.

      Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

      Please reply at:
      pkunal@...

      Thanks,
      Kunal Parekh.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        KUNAL PAREKH wrote:
        > I am developing a Web site using Apache::ASP module.
        >
        > I would like to know the best way to design a Form.
        >
        > As Apache::ASP is Server-Side and I cannot integrate
        > JavaScript into it.
        >
        > Please suggest the best way to design the form where
        > in I can verify/validate every field filled in by the
        > user. I would like to do it when the user hits the
        > Submit button and would like to move on to the next
        > page.

        You can certainly use JavaScript on an Apache::ASP page.
        The only difference between a normal page, and an ASP script,
        is that <% %> code blocks will be processed on the server.
        So without the code blocks its the same as any other HTML form
        with client side JavaScript.