Re: Session_OnEnd few times for the same session#

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2003
      Oleg Kobyakovskiy wrote:
      > Hello Josh,
      >
      > I do not use NFS. All files are placed in the local hdd. About log. I
      > have Debug 3 in .htaccess. But I do not see any errors there. You can
      > see part of error_log file below:
      > [Fri Mar 07 18:14:18 2003] [error] [asp] [21089]
      > Session_OnEnd!0f21ea81dd2a48827c049c1b24a8b45c

      Sorry for the delay on resolving this. I have found this problem such that
      when a session that has already expired gets reused by an open browser,
      the Session_OnEnd event will get executed twice for that session. This was
      due to an inconsistent cleanup method used during session initialization
      when the expired session is found. The fix was to defer this Session_OnEnd
      event to the regular cleanup phase that occurs after the request.

      I will have this problem fixed in 2.53, and will send you a copy privately
      for your review. Thanks for reporting this bug.