Standalone CGI Mode win32 problem

  • francesco_pasqualini
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      hi,
      I need the Standalone CGI Mode in win32 (NT/win2000) (apache 1.3)
      There are two main problems

      - It seem that there is a problem in the POST method, the application
      does not respond (infinite loop). This is visible trying the example
      http://127.0.0.1/aspcgi/eg/cgi.htm

      - All the examples output are truncated (a few bytes at the end of
      the html output are missed)

      about that your work is great

      I hope that it will be not so difficult to fix such problems.

      thanks
      Francesco Pasqualini