Re: Problem with function from file included by 'require functions.pl'

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
      Oleg Kobyakovskiy wrote:
      > Hello everybody,
      >
      > I have a .pl file with 2 function definitions. I include this file in
      > global.asa to use defined functions through:
      > require 'file.pl';
      > .
      > It works fine. But some time I get the error like:
      >
      > [Wed Feb 19 13:28:01 2003] [error] [asp] [4391] [error] Undefined
      > subroutine
      > &Apache::ASP::Compiles::__ASP__usr_local_apache_2_servers_lensesx::cc_decrypt
      > called at /usr/local/apache-2/servers/lenses/private/show-invoice.pl
      > line 40. <--> , /opt/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/ASP.pm line 1491

      If you have multiple file.pl that your code will require, this
      will mess with Perl's %INC, and you may get the wrong results.
      There can be only one unique file.pl per web server, even across
      virtual hosts. You might be better off having them be directly
      in the global.asa, or making a real unique perl module out of it
      that you can "use" like "use My::Unique::Module::Functions;"