Re: I have an Application that I need to port from IIS/ASP to Apache/Apache:ASP

  • Marcos Nobre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002

      Joshua Chamas wrote:

      What are "some errors" ? The .htaccess is only relevant when that
      is what you are using to configure Apache::ASP, which is the case
      for running the ./site/eg examples from the distribution.

      -- Josh
      1)I create /var/www/html/alliance directory and deposite the application content there.
      2) I put :

      NameVirtualHost 127.0.0.1
      <VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
      ServerName alliance
      DocumentRoot /www/html/alliance
      </VirtualHost>

      directives into my  httpd.conf file

      3) On netscape I type : http://mnobre.ovtdom/alliance and got an error 500
          My index.html has a <% response.redirect ...%> ASP instruction and into
          the directory I found a .htaccess file.

      4) After rename .htaccess file and reload the initial local site URL, I see the
      script code (source) on the browser

      What can I do ? It seems that ASP isn't enable. Isn't it ?

      MNobre.