Re: problems with image rendering

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
      Fernando Munoz wrote:
      > I tried that, I must be doing something wrong but it doesn't work, it is not
      > even parsing anymore.

      The syntax for the Files regexp is probably wrong then, check
      out what might work better in the apache manuals.

      http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#files

      Its probably the .* that should be just *

      --Josh

      > <Files ~ "/ApplicationFolder/.*\.html$">
      > SetHandler perl-script
      > PerlModule Apache::ASP
      > PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      > PerlSetVar UseStrict 1
      > PerlSetVar Global /folder/folder/packages
      > PerlSetVar GlobalPackage Apache::ASP::Package
      > PerlSetVar StateDir /tmp/Package
      > PerlSetVAr Debug 3
      > PerlSetVar MailHost 55.55.55.55
      > PerlSetVar StateDB MLDB::Sync::SDMB_File
      > </File>

    • Fernando Munoz
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        Solved ! I've never tried this before but digging I found that the <Files>
        directive can be nested inside a <Directory> directive. And that was it.

        <Directory /ApplicationFolder> ## it needs to be absolute, obviously
        <Files ~ (\.html)>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlModule Apache::ASP
        PerlHandler Apache::ASP
        PerlSetVar UseStrict 1
        PerlSetVar Global /folder/folder/packages
        PerlSetVar GlobalPackage Apache::ASP::Package
        PerlSetVar StateDir /tmp/Package
        PerlSetVAr Debug 3
        PerlSetVar MailHost 55.55.55.55
        PerlSetVar StateDB MLDB::Sync::SDMB_File
        </Files>
        </Directory>

        It's now working just fine. No more rendering problems.