849Response->Redirect

  • Raghu.Nalamada@ubsw.com
    Nov 1, 2002
      Hi All ,

      As i have been having problems with GD:Graph in Apache::Asp , I am generating the GD using a perl scripts and hence want to call the perlscripts like

      $Response->Redirect("http:\\testcmp:8080\scripts\gd.pl") , wanted to know if we could pass @args like Response->Include for passing CGi Query Paramters instead of constructing the Query Parameters like gd,pl?Start="Yes"+End="No".

      Thanks

      Raghu

      for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
      should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

      arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
      of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
      verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This
      related financial instruments.