604Re: ASP wont work

    Jul 30, 2002
      John Smith wrote:
      > I'm running Apache 1.3.26 with mod_perl mod_ssl and
      > open_ssl. The Apache::ASP is already configured in the
      > httpd.conf file I added the <Files ~ (.asp) part
      > and the <Perl> thing for the flock workaround
      > for windows. I tested an asp page and It gave me an
      > Internal Error In the error file came up that flock is
      > not implemented in my platform so it was an flock
      > error shouldn't <Perl> *CORE::GLOBAL::flock =
      > sub ( 1 );
      > </Perl> fix it? can anyone help me?
      > PS. Attached is a txt file that contains everything
      > about ASP fro my http.conf in case I did something
      > wrong please check it out...

      Try to put the flock work around <Perl> block before
      any other PerlModule statement. Try various parts
      in the httpd.conf until it finally works, and if you
      let us know what worked for you exactly, that would be
      great. Note, you will have to stop/start apache between
      configuration changes to test the effect.