603ASP wont work

  • John Smith
    Jul 28, 2002
      I'm running Apache 1.3.26 with mod_perl mod_ssl and
      open_ssl. The Apache::ASP is already configured in the
      httpd.conf file I added the <Files ~ (.asp) part
      and the <Perl> thing for the flock workaround
      for windows. I tested an asp page and It gave me an
      Internal Error In the error file came up that flock is
      not implemented in my platform so it was an flock
      error shouldn't <Perl> *CORE::GLOBAL::flock =
      sub ( 1 );
      </Perl> fix it? can anyone help me?
      PS. Attached is a txt file that contains everything
      about ASP fro my http.conf in case I did something
      wrong please check it out...

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic