596RE: Uploading files

  • Tim Moore
    Jul 18, 2002

      Cheers, may be useful although I've got a workaround now. Not very nice but
      I've basically created my own MIME strings for each form field, loop through
      the fields outputing these divided by the boundary string (which you I get
      from the CONTENT_TYPE server variable), and then append the uploaded file at
      the appropriate point. All of these in a scalar seems to emulate what I'd
      normally get although it's not very flexible and fixed to the format of my
      form. Anyway, this lets me get all the form data in through one scalar and
      means I don't have to change the C++ code it goes into (which is good
      because that same code has to work with IIS too). If you do get the above
      config at some point that would be great.

      Best Regards,