589RE: Uploading files

  • Tim Moore
    Jul 15, 2002

      Ah, now I understand, so by saying it's done with CGI it doesn't mean the
      user has to write CGI code just that Apache::ASP uses it internally.

      Sounds like what I need to do, given I don't have much time to achieve what
      I have to do, is to change our code to not rely on the extra MIME header
      information (code split between Windows/IIS which gets that stuff and has to
      decode it and Unix/Apache which doesn't). I think I can get away without
      needing the extra info anyway.

      Cheers,

      Tim.