48Re: error I'm getting

    Jan 8, 2002
      "Matt Westfall a.k.a. ErkDog" wrote:

      > this is the error I get in apache when I try to go to
      > digitalnova.net/asp-test/eg
      >
      > Internal Server Error
      > unable to complete your request.
      > Please contact the server administrator, admins@... and
      > inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
      > done that may have caused the error.
      >
      > More information about this error may be available in the server error
      > log.

      > Apache/1.3.12 Server at www.digitalnova.net Port 80
      >
      > This is all I'm getting in log file
      >
      > [Sat Jan 5 22:15:45 2002] [error] Undefined subroutine
      > &Apache::ASP::handler called.

      First make sure Apache::ASP is installed. You can tell by
      doing something like:

      perl -MApache::ASP -e ''

      which should come back without an error.

      Then try adding to your httpd.conf:

      PerlModule Apache::ASP

      The latter directive is a good idea to do when using Apache::ASP
      because it will load the module in the parent httpd pre-fork &
      pass the savings down to the child httpds.