47Re: Intermittent error in Included script

    Jan 8, 2002
      "John D. Leonard II" wrote:
      > WeekOfYear()is exported in ISG::CourseTools. The ISG::CourseTools
      > module was created using "h2xs" from the command line. My module test
      > script "t/weekofyear.t" works properly. Here is the top of my module:

      Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this. I am still getting
      caught up from the holidays!

      The only thing I can think of is that maybe StatScripts was set to 0, but
      I didn't see the config info in your Debug error_log output to confirm.
      So make sure that PerlSetVar StatScripts 1 is set ( which is the default )...
      If there was a global.asa compiled that did not import WeekOfYear, and
      StatScripts was set to 0 & then you added the WeekOfYear import to global.asa,
      I could see how you might get this error if only intermittently.

      If you continue to have problems with this, try to emails a bit of
      error_log with Debug set to -3 from a fresh server restart to this
      problem occuring, that could help diagnose this better.

      > > FYI, Global acts an an IncludesDir... IncludesDir is nice when
      > > you want to share includes accross applications.
      >
      > Does "IncludeDir" also apply to any and all "use" commands?

      No, just for including ASP includes.

      > > If you are using StatINC or StatINCMatch settings, try
      > > turning them off & see if that makes a difference.
      >
      > StatINC is set to the default (0). I explicitly set it and still get
      > the same intermittent problem.
      >
      > I'll keep plugging.

      Let me know if I can help any more.