      De : Ellers [mailto:ellers@...]
      Envoye : jeudi 11 avril 2002 03:55
      A : Ismael Touama
      Cc : asp@...
      Objet : Re: RE: Get Warning come back from ....

      4/10/02 5:54:51 PM, "Ismael Touama" <ismael.touama@...> wrote:

      >oK THERE IS LOT OF THING THAT I MISUNDERSTOOD OR NOT UNDERSTAND...
      >
      >I decide to come to my previous state...
      >How can I come back from 'perl Makefile.PL' command line ?

      I'm not sure which module you're making, but in general perl modules go like
      this:

      > perl Makefile.PL
      > make
      > make test # this is optional
      > make install

      Given that you are on redhat 7.2 there may be a RPM (ie pre-built package)
      for Apache 1.x with mod_perl built in? So you wouldn't need to
      build mod_perl yourself. Then all you would need is to build/install
      Apache::ASP. There might even be an RPM for Apache::ASP, I'm not
      sure.

      HTH
      Ellers