      De : Ismael Touama [mailto:ismael.touama@...]
      Envoye : mercredi 10 avril 2002 09:56
      A : Ellers; asp@...
      Objet : RE: Get Warning

      D'oh !

      OK I stay calm !!!
      I'm on rh7.2 DELL PowerEdge 2500 RAID1.(really new to me)

      I unzipped and untared "Apache-mod_perl_guide-1.31.tar.gz".
      I have to install Apache-2.0.35 too...
      I intended to install last mod_perl first, don't know if it's a good idea...
      I didn't try to install "apache/mod_perl/apache::ASP", not yet...

      Another problem is I didn't understand how Apache::ASP works regardless
      Apache.
      You say I will re-write !!
      Are you sure of that ? I guessed I wasa able to make a bash script that
      could
      run trought my .asp files and then could add '$', '->' when meeting, between
      '<%' and '%>' expression like 'Object.Property'... I dream a little lot
      maybe ?
      However, I don't see any interest in this not case! will see for (really
      don't know
      perl)... and yes VBscript is kind of VB but with less object models, untyped
      var...

      Ok Thank you, further helps ?
      ism