2307Replay: Apache-ASP 2.62 Released

    Feb 21, 2012
      Hi All,

      We have some good news here! Greg Youngblood has been promoted to be
      co-maintainer of Apache::ASP, and has publishing rights for CPAN/PAUSE. The
      original 2.62 release has been replublished to CPAN and is available immediately.

      Shaking off the monolithic contribution model, Greg also nicely set up this
      project over at SourceForce:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/

      Also we have Thanos Chatziathanassiou, & Tsirkin Evgeny looking to contribute
      further!