2295Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again

  • apache-asp@boundaround.de
    Aug 15, 2011

      Hi folks,

      just wanted to raise my hand, as I am still using apache::asp in some middle size projects to and would love to keep it

      using in the future if the necessary changes will be made. I have been already injecting a minor change that has been

      included by Josh in one of the last releases and would also be willing to work with others on the project, if possible.

      In the past I came across some problems with UTF8 and FormFill when it comes to german "Umlaute" for which I had to

      find a solution on my own.

      So lets try to keep it running :)

       Uwe Riehm

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic